When trying to choose between traditional and digital marketing, why not look at both?
People buy for four reasons:
To produce the best ROI, incorporate both traditional and digital channels. Most campaigns work best with both, providing you use proper targeting tactics.
It’s a broad term that includes many tactics, such as:
– Direct Mail
– Broadcast Radio & TV
Traditional marketing works well based on hundreds of years of experience.
Use traditional marketing for:
– Reaching large broad audiences quickly for brand awareness
– Sense Appeal (sight, sound, touch, smell) with tangible materials and experiences
– Personal interaction
– Longer message recall
– Less clutter
Digital marketing includes many online channels, such as:
– Pay-Per-Click Ads
– Social Media
The nature of the channel you use determines the quality of the message and how well you can target your audience.
Use digital marketing for:
– Scaling campaigns
– Ease of Real-time results and customer tracking
– Simple, near-instant changes
– Highly specific audience targeting
– Faster two-way audience interaction
Make the most of traditional marketing methods by integrating with digital marketing methods for example:
– QR codes and landing pages
– Retargeting from direct mail
Contact KTS Advertising Group for your Direct Mail and Digital Marketing Needs.